President's Corner - Conrad Steller
2016 has been another great year for Cherry Knolls!
Thank you to everyone who has volunteered for our community, paid dues, and the many more who paid double to build up the capital improvement fund. With such strong contributions, our Long Range Improvement Committee was able to complete the perimeter landscaping in the spring! They have already moved on to the next phase, improvements to Nobles and Colorado Blvd. entrance (early 2017). Our architect has already updated the plans for the entrance, and we are finalizing modifications to the improvements so we can put the project out to bid. We are excited for the next phase! Additionally, your Board and committees have been diligently working on other projects, including:
- Hosting a central sales site during the Neighborhood Garage Sale, at which donated items were sold to raise funds for CKIA
- Coordinating the annual dumpster day
- Contributing to the annual Fourth of July celebration at the pool
- Finalizing and delivering our neighborhood directory
- Rebooting our Neighborhood Watch program
- Updating our website
- Responding to Architectural Improvement requests
- Responding to covenant concerns and violations
- Working with the City of Centennial and devoted residents on traffic-control
I am thankful we have such a devoted board, committees, and volunteers to get so much done in so little time.
We look forward to a beautiful fall and hope to see you at our monthly meetings. We live in a great neighborhood, and homeowner support is what makes Cherry Knolls an amazing place to call home.